Friday, May 31, 2013

a graduation with a little reef fish on the side

We went to a family kindergarten graduation.  It started 57 minutes late, for those of you who don't know... That's referred to as "island time" ; )  super cute kids watched by a super sweaty audience. The elementary school was a single hallway with rooms on each side.  I'm not sure where they all would fit?

I did a little snorkeling at Eneko, The coral reefs are pretty close to shore at low tide.  They are also hard and sharp as my feet and lower legs can attest.

Lucia has been sleeping well in restaurants as of late. I had the reef fish (red snapper) special for lunch yesterday.  Esme kept touching the fishes eye and wanted to eat my fish as soon as it appeared.

We've also had a beautiful full moon the last few days, the photo doesn't do it justice.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

more great photos! Esme looks so pretty in her island bling. looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Beth Kellogg said...

I agree with Auntie Missy! She also looks sooo grown up! Can't wait to see you all soon! Absolutely loving the photos of your adventures. Makes us all feel like we are there with you! :)
I love you all lots! Smooches!
Auntie Bizzy

Beth Kellogg said...

And, Cohen already has a nickname for Lucia. Lucia Lou. I hope its ok! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures--so so miss you all! Laurie