Friday, April 24, 2009

reaching us.

we are having problems with our Tilt email. if you've sent an email in the past couple of days to that address we probably haven't received it.

you can reach us at our gmail address. if you don't have that address and want to get in touch, leave a comment here and we'll send it to you.

we have loved hearing from everyone both through your emails & comments. it makes us feel connected, even in the middle of the south pacific!! so keep staying in touch.

we miss everyone.

K&M.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I emailed tilt yesterday!! Shoot me an email and I will forward it there! Still loving the updates, Debbie p

Anonymous said...

Send me your e-mail.
Thanks,
kb

Anonymous said...

Love seeing all the updates/photos. I think I have been sending to your tilt address. love, D and A

McGrath said...

It is a beautiful sunny day in St. Louis and we are thinking of you! Can't wait to see you in Minneapolis.

Anonymous said...

KME:

I'm still so technically challenged, I'm not sure I'm doing any of this right. However, I do know that I LOVE seeing the updates, pictures, and cannot wait to meet your princess in person and hear all your wonderful stories.
Love & miss you!
Trish

Therese Bartlett said...

Hi to all of you. Be sure to email me with your return flight info when you get a minute. Sounds like things are going wonderfully for you. Can't wait to connect when you return! --Therese

stollmyheart said...

fyi...i'm having picture withdrawl! :)

McGrath said...

hang in there Kate... we are watching the Blog and enjoying every post & picture. we can't wait to see you-all in person soon.

Anonymous said...

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ I hope you have a GREAT day with your lil Esme!! Miss you <3

Debbie